Monday, June 18, 2012

Monday Meeting Day



Monday is the day all the staff stays at home base for meetings instead of going out into communities.   I attended the meeting this morning, which was a lot of fun.   I also had an epiphany about what I can teach the staff here.   They are such incredibly smart and talented people, and most of them deeply and truly understand the mission of Care For Life and why it is so important.  They are here for the right reason and they have excellent ideas. I'm excited and lucky to be a part of their incredibly important work.

Teaching English class using Paradise by Coldplay

2 comments:

  1. Hi Drake! This is so awsome!! I am really enjoying following your blog. I'm in Wyoming with the grandkids, heading to Oregon soon. I will continue to check for more pics and details! Stay safe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Pam! So glad to know your summer's going well. I love how much you and the Gragson folk are commenting, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete