Friday, June 19, 2009

Drake's Pensieve

Sometimes, you just have to begin. I've known for a long time that I wanted/needed a blog. I even created this blog two months ago, but have put off writing the first post. I didn't know what this blog would be--would it be a travel log, a journal of spiritual insights, a place to post my learnings, or just a jumble of random thoughts and ideas? I was reluctant, afraid, to begin, until I had everything figured out, until I could make my blog a marvel of organization and wit. Well, that point still hasn't come, but sometimes, you just need to start, and ideas flow.
So all I know is that this blog will indeed be a pensieve--a collection of assorted thoughts and ideas. A cross-section of Drake, if you will. It will be a place for me to reflect, to discover, and to learn. Behold, Drake's Pensieve!

No comments:

Post a Comment