Thursday, October 29, 2009

Frisbee in 38° Farenheit

Tonight was our first tournament game for BYU intramurals. You might not believe it, but I'm actually wearing five layers of clothing in this picture! Once I was running around, it actually didn't feel that bad. And get this--I scored 4 points for our team! That's 1 out of every 3 points! This is cool because I'm not really that great of a player--in fact, I probably rank in the bottom one or two in skill level. Still, tonight I was on fire or something! Afterwards when my roommate asked about it, I said, "Yeah, it was cool! People were giving me chest bumps and yelling my name from the sideline...no wonder some people like sports!"

1 comment:

  1. Go You!!!! I would have totally been yelling your name from the sidelines!!

    ReplyDelete