Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Dinner Group

So this semester I decided to try again being part of a dinner group--I've had bad experiences in the past, so I was wary. It's actually been pretty nice. We take turns cooking on Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, and with ten of us this means you only have to cook once every two or three weeks. Often I've got things going in the evening, but they are really good about putting a portion aside for me to come get later. Even better than the food, though, is the comraderie. I just love this group of friends, and eating with them is a pleasure. A couple of weeks ago, everyone planned together to wear pink on Sunday. The idea really caught, and now we've got a weekly color tradition.

Pink Day
Green Day

2 comments:

  1. So this is where that crazy idea came from. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marissa, is that you? You know me and crazy ideas, like our November Good Weather Appreciation Night (NOGWAN) next week. Aren't you excited?

    ReplyDelete