Sunday, August 29, 2010

Room 25

So last week I got into my classroom for the first time. Room 25 at Gragson Elementary! I was so excited. Then I started getting into the nitty-gritty, and I got scared. There was so much to do! Clean desks and walls, arrange tables, put up posters, get supplies, organize folders, lesson plan! I was very overwhelmed. I am fortunate to have a great school team, and the other teachers have been so giving of not only their time and ideas, but even their extra stuff.

Then the greatest blessing. My family, sensing my stress and overwhelmedness, decided to help, and drove all the way from South Jordan to come help in my classroom. We spent all day Saturday getting stuff ready so that I can feel ready to go on Monday. I am so incredibly grateful to them, I cannot describe it. Thank you family!


No comments:

Post a Comment