Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Drake's Devotional

So I had this idea months ago, before my blog, to do little devotionals as a way to share my testimony and what I'm learning about the gospel. Funny that I should finally make the idea a reality during the busiest time of my life. Here you go. Take 3-4 minutes out of your day for Drake's Devotional. You'll feel better. :)

***************************************
Hymn: Scatter Sunshine #230 (click to get the music)

Thought: Sister Beck
To manage her time, she divides priorities into three categories—“must do,” “should do,” and “nice to do.” Personal prayer, scripture study, temple attendance, and family are on her “must do” list. “I don’t know of a woman who doesn’t have more to do than she can do,” she says, but prioritizing “eliminates guilt. I’m surprised at how many ‘nice to do’ things I can get done.”

Prayer: You

1 comment:

  1. Drake I will remember to check in here more often in the future. What good thoughts for the day and I get to say the prayer. oxoxox Grandma Smiley

    ReplyDelete