Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Christmas Spirit Arrives in Vegas

It took me a little longer than usual to find my Christmas spirit, but it finally came in full blast this week. My third annual Christmas party has an official date, I'm planning a Christmas elf workshop for my kids, and the apartment looks like Christmas! A special Christmas shout out to Jordan, who dragged me out of my classroom on Monday so we could buy a tree. Thanks Jordan!


I wrapped a bunch of empty boxes and a can of green beans so it would look like we have presents. :)

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I think I will copy you with the disquised 'presents', our tree is looking lonely!

    Blog more, I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Drake! Surprised?? I was perusing Jenny's blog links, catching up on nieces and nephews (Alyx and Derek) when I saw your link. It was so fun to see your classroom and your Christmas tree - complete with wrapped presents...even if they were just wrapped cans of green beans. :)

    Look forward to seeing you in February!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! My tree has a table cloth under it and no presents! But that's ok. I don't know about you, but I felt like such an adult when I put up my first christmas tree all on my own a couple of years ago. And even thought there are never any presents under it and I don't have any kids it makes my apt feel wonderful!! Put up a tree and you have instant Christmas Spirit!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comments, guys, I love hearing from you. Aunt Charmaine, so glad to hear from you. Kristen, you're right, a tree really makes the season. I'll try and blog more, Alyx!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey drake, nice Christmas tree! Merry Christmas to you. I like your blog!

    ReplyDelete