Sunday, March 21, 2010

3DC Premium Package

If you like my dessert contest idea, let me know! Leave a comment and say what you think. And, if you're interested, I can send you an electronic copy of Drake's Delicious Dessert Contest Premium Package, free of charge, which includes:
  • Sample email invitations
  • Sample online registration form
  • 12 dessert quotes
  • dessert name tag template
  • Award certificates
  • dessert rating sheet
  • dessert crossword puzzle
I'd be happy to answer any questions and give tips/tricks--now that I've done it once, I've learned a few things to do differently next time.

Sincerely,

Drake Allsop
3DC Chairman

3 comments:

  1. I love this idea, and would love to be part of the next cook-off (if you're brave enough to eat my cooking.) :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, yeah, you might want to be wary of Katherine's cooking. No, she's an awesome cook! I would also like to be part of the next cook off. Drake you are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to get a copy of the certificate!! I like it! melanie.k.pike@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete