Friday, June 19, 2009

A Few of My Favorite Things...


That felt so good. I feel so relieved--now I can blog to my heart's content, about anything I want. So, whenever I start a new journal, I always begin with a few of my favorite things. It only seems appropriate that I do so now. Here they are!
Raspberries, Christmas, people, mountains, my Grandpa's cabin, Provo, missions, Old Orchard juice, snow, the gospel of Jesus Christ, books, friends, family reunions, Disney music, fall afternoons, the first day of spring, sledding, friends, my calling, teaching, love, ballroom dancing, hiking, baking cookies and dancing in the kitchen, muscials, physical exercise, Brazil, the outdoors, home videos, camping, learning, the Portuguese language, the cherry farm, walking to church, reading, friends, game nights, Christmas music, new clothes, photography, and adventures!

1 comment: