Monday, November 28, 2011

Tis the Season

I know I posted like this exact same post a year ago, but I can't help it.  I'm just so happy.   I bought three new Christmas albums (Glee, Eclipse, and Buble).  I put those on, as well as Christmas Aroma, as I decorated the house for Christmas.  This is so what I needed today.   I love Christmas so sO SO MUCH!!  I love it so much I could marry it! :)

My roommate was laughing as I kept pulling out more coordinating ornaments for my blue and silver tree, especially the blue striped candy canes. What can I say, Christmas is my thang. :)  A special shout out to Jordan, who last year got me out of my Christmas funk and helped me get this tree.  Thanks, Jordan!


3 comments:

  1. Oh Drake you're so festive! :) I laughed so hard when I read "I love Christmas so much I could marry it!" Oh funny. :) Your house does look all Christmassy now so yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Drake, I love that you love Christmas! Your pictures help spread the holiday cheer to our house. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can now comment on your blog, and have you know who I am. So I thought I would do it. Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete