Saturday, July 2, 2011

Drake's Pensieve Revisited

In my very first post just over two years ago, I talked about how I put off starting my blog because I didn't know where to start, and I didn't know exactly what to say.
A similar thing has happened over the last year. I've been so busy teaching and starting life in Las Vegas, I stopped blogging, and didn't start up again because I didn't know where to start. How do you capture the experiences of a whole first-year teaching, a whole first year in the real world, out on my own? I didn't know where to start and I felt intimidated.
The good news is, just like then, I'm going to start again. I'm empowered by the fact that I don't have to record everything, I don't have to feel guilty. This is my Pensieve--it is the collection of my thoughts and memories that I choose to store here.
So without further ado, I give you...Drake's Pensieve!

No comments:

Post a Comment