Thursday, September 24, 2009

Past the First Round!

I made it to the final interview! I'm so excited! Now I've got to decide where I want to go and what grade level and subject I should teach. Any ideas?

Dear Drake,

Congratulations! It is with pleasure that I invite you to Teach For America's interview day. We enjoyed learning about you in your application and would appreciate the opportunity to meet you in person. You have advanced directly to the final interview stage and will not be participating in a phone interview. For more information about our process, please click here.

Teach For America's day-long interview is a unique opportunity to demonstrate your skills in a variety of contexts and to engage in issues related to educational inequality with a talented group of applicants. To help you prepare for your interview day, we have posted information and materials on the Applicant Center that explain what to expect, how to prepare, and what to bring with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment